candy-holic

im also known as pikapika. i loveee Visual Kei's!!! Rock and punk! yessu! i have a big heart for Japan!! (except for raw stuff..like..fish!) ohohoh. i also love Johnny's and wFL and avex trax.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

er..dono..

Today at school..er..nothing happened..skip..skip..skip..to my friends house..

I watched Hide and Seek!! cool story! whacked story! ahaha!

i really need a program where you can print screen..anyone knows?? not power DVD ya! -_-

my dad STILL hasn't given me that USB device thinghy to transfer pics! i wanna post up Lee's faceeee!!

well..OMFG!! I just remembered! tomorrow i need to present something!! waaaaa!!! i haven't even memorised!!o shit!! better go! bye!!

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger j x ___]] said...

haha funny... tomorrow i also got present something... hope my friend got come ... if not im going to kill her.... = = she say she the one going to present and today she didnt COME TO SCHOOL! >.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home